Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November featured girl gamer of the month!

So I was talking to Nicole the other day, we were just chatting and I got curious so I asked her a few questions and this was how it went.

Apparently Nicole has a crush on some guy who works on Yellowcab, or probably likes Yellowcab, I'm not quite sure about his. I asked her what's up with the guy, why does he like him. She particularly said that the Yellowcab was handsome, so I don't know really what Nicole wants, lol xD

Our interview was quite fast because we had to hurry up or her globe tattoo will get disconnected haha! So I went in and fired away with my questions.

Crystal Nicole Hornilla
27 yea.. 18 years old

No really, she's only 18. Don't get fooled by her height.

Nicole started playing just last year, according to her: "natuwa lang ako sa ghost mode nila .. tapos un, nagsunod sunod na .. hanggang sa naging Clan Master na rin nung clan ..".

Lyka, the Clan Master of Femme Fetale had to quit because of real life stuff, she got too busy she couldn't take care of the clan anymore. Her first choice was Nicole, and Nicole gladly took over as Clan Master. So, makes you wonder, why would a clan master of an all girl team transfer to M.A.T. Online? When asked she told me: "nagPM po sakin si ate bianca nun. na naghahanap daw ung GamePad ng GIrl Players (jejemon lol!) den dun na ,, binigay po sakin ni ate bianx ung link ng Forums ..."

Thank you Bianca, for recruiting Nicole into M.A.T. Online :)

Unfortunately, most of the members of her clan, Femme Fetale, is busy with real life and wasn't able to transfer to M.A.T. Online, good thing about this is Marjfei and Lyn did transfer. Wuhoo! Still, I wasn't content with her answer, I just had to ask, what's in M.A.T. Online that wasn't on the other game. What really made her transfer and stay here? She said: "actually hindi ung laro ang nagus2han ko sa MAT, the way kung pano pakitunguhan ng mga GM's at FMs ung mga players, un ang nagus2han ko .." then she asked if I was allowed to give her a free SVD sniper rifle, tsk. Nah, she didn't, I'm just kidding.

Seems like Nicole enjoys the community that we have here in M.A.T. Online, but my question is, why wasn't she present during the tournament in RSolomon Internet Cafe? o_o strike 2 Nicole, tsk!

Femme Fetale already merged with Bianca's clan, G3. Their plan is to be together in this clan and make it stronger as time goes by. Nicole's choice is being a sniper, and you know what they say about snipers, hahaha! xD

When I asked her if she had any final words, this is what she said: "quote: wag mong pilitin ang ayaw, baka pumayag" If you know what it means, I'm all ears.

Well there you have it folks, Nicole of G3. Who's still having problems with internet connection at the moment so you won't see her that much in-game.

If you're curious as to what Nicole looks like, you may ask her for her pic in the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment